We have the answer for A son of Jacob crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
A son of Jacob Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Ever so slightly Crossword Clue
- Stir-fry veggie Crossword Clue
- Kitchen conveniences Crossword Clue
- Well-mannered Crossword Clue
- T. ___ Price (investment firm) Crossword Clue
- Attendant Crossword Clue
- Presided over Crossword Clue
- Dawn-to-dusk period Crossword Clue
- Oldies group __ Na Na Crossword Clue
- Prefix for while Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JACOB (noun)
- French biochemist who (with Jacques Monod) studied regulatory processes in cells (born in 1920)
- (Old Testament) son of Isaac; brother of Esau; father of the twelve patriarchs of Israel; Jacob wrestled with God and forced God to bless him, so God gave Jacob the new name of Israel (meaning `one who has been strong against God’)
- SON (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- a male human offspring
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.