We have the answer for Think the world of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Think the world of Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Think the world of. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Think the world of crossword clue should be:
- ADORE (5 letters)
- ESTEEM (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THINK (verb)
- judge or regard; look upon; judge
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- THINK (noun)
- an instance of deliberate thinking
- ESTEEM (noun)
- the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- an attitude of admiration or esteem
- ESTEEM (verb)
- look on as or consider
- regard highly; think much of
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Blood classification Crossword Clue
- War god associated with vultures Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi beings (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- ‘The Matrix’ star Crossword Clue
- Bread for a Reuben Crossword Clue
- “That’s so gross!” Crossword Clue
- Repeat endlessly Crossword Clue
- “Agreed!” Crossword Clue
- ‘Beneath Still Waters’ singer Crossword Clue
- Casual eateries Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.