In a lot of Roblox anime themed games, you will find that they don’t always have the best tutorials. Unfortunately, that is the case with A Universal Time. You might finding yourself wondering how exactly you can get around in the game, particularly how to run/sprint, because the button chosen is unusual to say the least. There are a lot of other controls in AUT that you should be familiar with, so we’ll go through them all in this guide.
Find more details about the game on our site! We’ve got a guide for how to get Stands, and we have a list of a bunch of servers you can join that are private in AUT that will alleviate lag and help you get items!
AUT Controls List
- WASD – Movement Keys
- Spacebar – Jump
- Shift – Shift Lock (Lock your camera)
- Q – Summon Your Stand (If you have one equipped)
- X – Block
- Z – Run/Walk
- C – Dash
- E, R, T, F, Y, B, P, G, N, H, V – Abilities depending on your Stand
- M – Menu (Access Products, Bank, Quests, Gang, and Settings)
- N – Recite a Quote/Taunt
- P – Strike a pose depending on your Stand or Form
- . – Open the Emote wheel
- O – Zoom Camera Out
- I – Zoom Camera In
Pressing Z to toggle run or sprint was one of the most puzzling choices made in the game. You will need to know that one if you want to get around the map.
Dashing with the C key will go in the direction you were moving. If you are standing still, the dash will default to moving backwards. This is used to dodge attacks, so get used to mashing down on it.
Depending on which Stand you have equipped, the E, R, T, F, Y, B, P, G, N, H, V keys will all do something different. Some of them will not do anything if your Stand doesn’t have an ability for that slot. The higher the rarity or difficulty to get the Stand, the more moves it should have available to it!
With M you get access to a variety of different menus:
- The Products section allows you to purchase various things with Robux.
- Bank is where you can store up to six different items. Just equip them in your hand and click on an empty slot to store. You can purchase more slots with Robux.
- In Quests, you can see what you have available and how close you are to completing them.
- The Gangs option allows you to join up with established player made Gangs in the game.
- Settings gives you the option to mute music and turn on and off: Camera Shake, Damage Indicators, Gore, Reduced Particles, and Low GFX.
Not every Stand or Form has a pose right now, so if you hit P and nothing happens then don’t be surprised!
If you use the period key on your keyboard (.), you will open up the emote wheel and you can then choose a dance. There are some free ones, but you can get more if you purchase one of the emote gamepasses!
That’s everything we know about the controls in Roblox A Universal Time right now. We have more coverage of the game in the A Universal Time section of our website!