We have the answer for Abandon a plan, informally crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Abandon a plan, informally Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Abandon a plan, informally. This clue last appeared January 7, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Abandon a plan, informally crossword clue should be:
- DITCH (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABANDON (noun)
- a feeling of extreme emotional intensity
- the trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry
- ABANDON (verb)
- leave behind empty; move out of
- stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims
- INFORMALLY (adverb)
- with the use of colloquial expressions
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Gym set unit, for short Crossword Clue
- “State and ___,” 2000 comedy film starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Julia Stiles Crossword Clue
- Rip apart, as origami Crossword Clue
- Like sushi or some salads Crossword Clue
- Very appropriate Crossword Clue
- Like a 1-degree or 89-degree angle Crossword Clue
- Participate in a hilltop sport Crossword Clue
- Stretch, as the truth Crossword Clue
- Acting part Crossword Clue
- “Lovely ___” (Beatles song) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.