We have the answer for Prohibit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Prohibit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Prohibit. This clue last appeared January 17, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Prohibit crossword clue should be:
- BAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 17 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROHIBIT (verb)
- command against
- BAN (verb)
- forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- BAN (noun)
- an official prohibition or edict against something
- a decree that prohibits something
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Sweet melon Crossword Clue
- Ducks with soft down Crossword Clue
- Manual reader Crossword Clue
- Continuing story Crossword Clue
- Make a choice Crossword Clue
- Rhode Island city Crossword Clue
- 52, in old Rome Crossword Clue
- Made a sketch Crossword Clue
- Safekeeping Crossword Clue
- Bear’s lair Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.