We have the answer for Abbr. preceded by a comma crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Abbr. preceded by a comma Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Abbr. preceded by a comma. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Abbr. preceded by a comma crossword clue should be:
- ETC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMA (noun)
- anglewing butterfly with a comma-shaped mark on the underside of each hind wing
- a punctuation mark (,) used to indicate the separation of elements within the grammatical structure of a sentence
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Stately tree Crossword Clue
- In-flight announcement, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Jet-setter’s need NYT Crossword Clue
- Frittata ingredient Crossword Clue
- Boring routine, metaphorically NYT Crossword Clue
- ___-ball (arcade game) Crossword Clue
- Figure in Maori mythology NYT Crossword Clue
- Absorb, as new information NYT Crossword Clue
- Playground comeback Crossword Clue
- Polished off NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.