We have the answer for Italian tire company crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Italian tire company Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Italian tire company. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Italian tire company crossword clue should be:
- PIRELLI (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPANY (noun)
- a social or business visitor
- the state of being with someone
- COMPANY (verb)
- be a companion to somebody
- ITALIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Gemstone that can come from petrified wood NYT Crossword Clue
- List at a department of motor vehicles NYT Crossword Clue
- Author Janowitz NYT Crossword Clue
- Playground comeback Crossword Clue
- Symptom of urban expansion NYT Crossword Clue
- Polished off NYT Crossword Clue
- Descriptor for a candle or a party NYT Crossword Clue
- Super-tight grasp NYT Crossword Clue
- *Red, yellow and green circles NYT Crossword Clue
- Train travel Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.