Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Able to be understood crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Able to be understood Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Able to be understood. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Able to be understood crossword clue should be:
- COHERENT (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- COHERENT (adjective)
- sticking together.
- marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts.
- UNDERSTOOD (adjective)
- implied by or inferred from actions or statements.
- fully apprehended as to purport or meaning or explanation.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Human trunks Crossword Clue
- Zilch Crossword Clue
- Poetic tribute Crossword Clue
- Chop ___ (American Chinese dish) Crossword Clue
- Hand-flapping or listening to a song on repeat, for example Crossword Clue
- This and this Crossword Clue
- Quarterback Manning Crossword Clue
- Rating symbols Crossword Clue
- Phrase said while raising a glass Crossword Clue
- Creature in Tibetan myth Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.