We have the answer for Capture crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Capture Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Capture. This clue last appeared December 20, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Capture crossword clue should be:
- GRAB (4 letters)
- NAB (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword December 20 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAPTURE (noun)
- the act of taking of a person by force
- the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- CAPTURE (verb)
- take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase
- NAB (verb)
- take into custody
- seize suddenly
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Keto for one Crossword Clue
- Tranquil Crossword Clue
- Some candles’ smells Crossword Clue
- Mazda sports car Crossword Clue
- Compassionate Crossword Clue
- One who eschews norms Crossword Clue
- Colored eye part Crossword Clue
- Basic principles Crossword Clue
- En ___ (as a group) Crossword Clue
- Vietnamese noodle soup Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.