We have the answer for Accelerate, as an engine crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Accelerate, as an engine Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Accelerate, as an engine. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Accelerate, as an engine crossword clue should be:
- REVUP (5 letters)
- REV (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACCELERATE (verb)
- cause to move faster
- move faster
- ENGINE (noun)
- a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- an instrument or machine that is used in warfare, such as a battering ram, catapult, artillery piece, etc.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Feel ___ to speak” Crossword Clue
- Work on a keyboard, say Crossword Clue
- Abu Dhabi’s capital: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Sixth sense letters Crossword Clue
- “It’s of no ___!” Crossword Clue
- Historic British prep school Crossword Clue
- Flight landing prediction: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Greek sandwich Crossword Clue
- Thor’s dad Crossword Clue
- “The Lovebirds” actress Issa Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.