We have the answer for Ace, e.g crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Ace, e.g crossword clue most recently seen in the Thomas Joseph Crossword.
Ace, e.g Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Nome native Crossword Clue
- Comic bit Crossword Clue
- Hog the mirror Crossword Clue
- Oneness Crossword Clue
- Novel need Crossword Clue
- HBO crime anthology Crossword Clue
- Campaign supporter Crossword Clue
- Dossier Crossword Clue
- Squid’s cousin Crossword Clue
- Milky gem Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AVIATOR (noun)
- someone who operates an aircraft
- ACE (noun)
- a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
- proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
- ACE (verb)
- succeed at easily
- play (a hole) in one stroke
- ACE (adjective)
- of the highest quality
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - December 8 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - April 22 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - July 16 2022
About the Thomas Joseph Crossword
Thomas Joseph is an American crossword puzzle creator who is known for his daily syndicated crossword puzzle, which is published in newspapers across the United States and Canada.
Joseph was born in 1955 in Flushing, New York, and began creating crossword puzzles in the early 1990s. His first puzzles were published in Games Magazine and the New York Times, and he later began creating puzzles for the Universal Crossword syndicate.
In 2003, Joseph launched his own syndicated crossword puzzle, which is now distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication. The puzzle has become popular for its clever clues and themes, as well as its challenging difficulty level.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Ace, e.g crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.