We have the answer for Achilles opponent crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Achilles opponent crossword clue answer below.
Achilles opponent Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- It has term limits Crossword Clue
- Just a sham Crossword Clue
- Cuarto número primo Crossword Clue
- Common lanyard attachments Crossword Clue
- Task evader Crossword Clue
- Beast on Wyoming’s state quarter Crossword Clue
- Contrite comment Crossword Clue
- Bank deposit Crossword Clue
- Genesis 8 round-tripper Crossword Clue
- Saver of fable Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACHILLES (noun)
- a mythical Greek hero of the Iliad; a foremost Greek warrior at the siege of Troy; when he was a baby his mother tried to make him immortal by bathing him in a magical river but the heel by which she held him remained vulnerable–his `Achilles’ heel’
- OPPONENT (adjective)
- characterized by active hostility
- OPPONENT (noun)
- someone who offers opposition
- a contestant that you are matched against
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.