We have the answer for Acting in clip to hide programme’s finale crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Acting in clip to hide programme’s finale crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Acting in clip to hide programme’s finale Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Bent rich mob like diamonds Crossword Clue
- Complaint of woman in the club: Dawn with good point Crossword Clue
- Chair backs to contain ultimate in sick bags Crossword Clue
- Rides here with you once around motorway then stops Crossword Clue
- Summit meeting’s introduction: up to nation to be prepared Crossword Clue
- Soldier in British Army primarily carrying kit: one passing out? Crossword Clue
- A bundle of nerves to turn old car around … Crossword Clue
- Leaves out-of-date, old tin cans Crossword Clue
- Stop working, cruise abroad Crossword Clue
- Leave plant out Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INTERIM (noun)
- the time between one event, process, or period and another
- INTERIM (adjective)
- serving during an intermediate interval of time
- PROGRAMME (noun)
- an integrated course of academic studies
- a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
- PROGRAMME (verb)
- arrange a program of or for
- write a computer program
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Acting in clip to hide programme’s finale crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.