We have the answer for Consider fiddle? Wife and husband after sex crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Consider fiddle? Wife and husband after sex crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Consider fiddle? Wife and husband after sex Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Sad daughter carrying books did cry Crossword Clue
- What might get put on sweet girl can seem wrong Crossword Clue
- Take a large loaf, still kept in this? Crossword Clue
- A bundle of nerves to turn old car around … Crossword Clue
- Now aim parting shot Crossword Clue
- Leave plant out Crossword Clue
- Voices in golf clubs not quiet Crossword Clue
- Bite lip Crossword Clue
- Acting in clip to hide programme’s finale Crossword Clue
- Working in country, live over lake Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUSBAND (noun)
- a married man; a woman’s partner in marriage
- HUSBAND (verb)
- use cautiously and frugally
- FIDDLE (verb)
- manipulate manually or in one’s mind or imagination
- play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- FIDDLE (noun)
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Consider fiddle? Wife and husband after sex crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.