We have the answer for Actress Fisher of "Eighth Grade" crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Actress Fisher of "Eighth Grade" crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Actress Fisher of “Eighth Grade” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on January 14, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword January 14, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Animal tranquilizer? NYT Crossword Clue
- “Yesterday,” in Spanish NYT Crossword Clue
- Author Gaiman NYT Crossword Clue
- Hail, to Caesar NYT Crossword Clue
- Sweet-talked NYT Crossword Clue
- Longtime actor on “Law & Order: SVU” NYT Crossword Clue
- One hitting the space bar? NYT Crossword Clue
- Rapper ___ B NYT Crossword Clue
- Actor George who wrote the 1994 autobiography “To the Stars” NYT Crossword Clue
- Smartphone platform NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EIGHTH (adjective)
- coming next after the seventh and just before the ninth in position
- EIGHTH (noun)
- one part in eight equal parts
- position eight in a countable series of things
- FISHER (noun)
- someone whose occupation is catching fish
- large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Actress Fisher of “Eighth Grade” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.