We have the answer for Adam and — crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Adam and — Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Best Actor nominee for “Mrs. Miniver” Crossword Clue
- These, in Spain Crossword Clue
- Old Peruvian Crossword Clue
- Very poor Crossword Clue
- Comic Idle Crossword Clue
- TV pitches Crossword Clue
- Travel origin, generically Crossword Clue
- Kellogg’s toaster treat Crossword Clue
- Some unofficial sci-fi stories Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi princess Crossword Clue
You can play the Premier Sunday Crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADAM (noun)
- Scottish architect who designed many public buildings in England and Scotland (1728-1792)
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- EVE (noun)
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- (Old Testament) Adam’s wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race; God created Eve from Adam’s rib and placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.