We have the answer for Add foreign language to film crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Add foreign language to film Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Add foreign language to film. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Add foreign language to film crossword clue should be:
- DUB (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOREIGN (adjective)
- not belonging to that in which it is contained; introduced from an outside source
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- LANGUAGE (noun)
- a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols
- (language) communication by word of mouth
Today's Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword Answers
- Firm’s badge Crossword Clue
- Make up (for) Crossword Clue
- Layabout Crossword Clue
- Formal request Crossword Clue
- Atmospheric warmth/coldness Crossword Clue
- Fix with rope Crossword Clue
- 1930s cartoon dog Crossword Clue
- Cowardly Crossword Clue
- Lubrication Crossword Clue
- Pressed clothes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.