We have the answer for Lubrication crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lubrication Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lubrication. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lubrication crossword clue should be:
- GREASE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUBRICATION (noun)
- an application of a lubricant to something
- the condition of having been made smooth or slippery by the application of a lubricant
- GREASE (noun)
- a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
- the state of being covered with unclean things
- GREASE (verb)
- lubricate with grease
Today's Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword Answers
- Catch sight of NYT Crossword Clue
- Completely fill to overflowing Crossword Clue
- Layabout Crossword Clue
- Erect, raised Crossword Clue
- Pressed clothes Crossword Clue
- Atmospheric warmth/coldness Crossword Clue
- Formal request Crossword Clue
- Breaks away from control Crossword Clue
- Add foreign language to film Crossword Clue
- Fix with rope Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.