We have the answer for Additional 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Additional 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Additional in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 8 2023 Answers guide.
- MORE (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADDITIONAL (adjective)
- further or added
- MORE (adjective)
- (comparative of `much’ used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of `many’ used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- MORE (noun)
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- MORE (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Touch that makes you laugh
- Submit without a fight
- Subway sandwich request
- Really really excited
- Winter danger
- Not extant
- Imputation of wrongdoing
- Going around in circles
- What’s inside
- Limited in range
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.