Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Adele hit whose title is a greeting crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Adele hit whose title is a greeting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Adele hit whose title is a greeting. This clue last appeared July 12, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Adele hit whose title is a greeting crossword clue should be:
- HELLO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HELLO (noun)
- an expression of greeting.
- GREETING (noun)
- (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting).
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Output of some agencies Crossword Clue
- Didn’t I tell you? Crossword Clue
- Athletic award Crossword Clue
- Decide Crossword Clue
- Reject on ethical grounds (First + last letter and letters 4-7) Crossword Clue
- Set of local laws (In this answer note the first + last letter and letters 7-9) Crossword Clue
- Prejudice Crossword Clue
- Robe closer Crossword Clue
- Not as hard Crossword Clue
- End of a kite Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.