We have the answer for ADJECTIVE: "[defeated] by force or numbers" crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the ADJECTIVE: "[defeated] by force or numbers" crossword clue answer below.
ADJECTIVE: “[defeated] by force or numbers” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Missing Letter Crossword Answers
- VERB: “to incite or rouse” Crossword Clue
- Totally cool, in surfer-speak Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “the amount of heat required at a pressure of one atmosphere to raise the temperature of one gram of water one degree Celsius” Crossword Clue
- ADJECTIVE: “fashionably nostalgic or old-fashioned” Crossword Clue
- VERB: “to obtain (something) by trickery” Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “character or conduct deserving reward, honor, or esteem” Crossword Clue
- Wrote on purpose, as a bad check Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “the wife of Oberon and queen of the fairies in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream” Crossword Clue
- Keep watch over Crossword Clue
- Word before layer or hole Crossword Clue
You can play the Missing Letter Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEFEATED (noun)
- people who are defeated
- DEFEATED (adjective)
- disappointingly unsuccessful
- beaten or overcome; not victorious
- NUMBERS (noun)
- an illegal daily lottery
- the fourth book of the Old Testament; contains a record of the number of Israelites who followed Moses out of Egypt
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ADJECTIVE: “[defeated] by force or numbers” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.