We have the answer for Adversary crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Adversary Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Adversary. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Adversary crossword clue should be:
- NEMESIS (7 letters)
- ENEMY (5 letters)
- FOE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADVERSARY (noun)
- someone who offers opposition
- NEMESIS (noun)
- something causing misery or death
- (Greek mythology) the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Fidgety Crossword Clue
- 2022 musical based on a 1959 crime comedy or a hint to the starts of 20- 28- and 48-Across Crossword Clue
- Lecture with a chat box Crossword Clue
- Affirmative votes Crossword Clue
- Church service Crossword Clue
- Surrenders by treaty Crossword Clue
- They include Q R S Crossword Clue
- Photo Crossword Clue
- Sheltered inlet Crossword Clue
- PD alert Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.