We have the answer for Wild guesses crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wild guesses Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wild guesses. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wild guesses crossword clue should be:
- STABS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WILD (adverb)
- in an uncontrolled and rampant manner
- WILD (adjective)
- without civilizing influences
- without a basis in reason or fact
- WILD (noun)
- a wild primitive state untouched by civilization
- a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Device to strengthen stomach muscles Crossword Clue
- Wagering venue: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Italian wine region Crossword Clue
- __ Fridays Crossword Clue
- With no warranty Crossword Clue
- Illusionary paintings Crossword Clue
- Creature like Shrek Crossword Clue
- Onetime electronics giant Crossword Clue
- Stay home for supper Crossword Clue
- Online craft site Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.