We have the answer for Affirmative reply crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Affirmative reply Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Affirmative reply. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Affirmative reply crossword clue should be:
- IDO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPLY (verb)
- react verbally
- REPLY (noun)
- the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
- a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- AFFIRMATIVE (adjective)
- affirming or giving assent
- expecting the best
- AFFIRMATIVE (noun)
- a reply of affirmation
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Jazz quintets play there Crossword Clue
- Go out with ___ Crossword Clue
- Part of iOS Crossword Clue
- Greek sea nymph Crossword Clue
- Chromecast competitor Crossword Clue
- Held the deed to Crossword Clue
- Say without actually saying Crossword Clue
- Knitted cover Crossword Clue
- Some paintings of haystacks Crossword Clue
- In a self-important way Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.