We have the answer for After-tax crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
After-tax Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for After-tax. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the After-tax crossword clue should be:
- NET (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFTER (adverb)
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
- AFTER (adjective)
- located farther aft
- TAX (verb)
- set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- use to the limit
- TAX (noun)
- charge against a citizen’s person or property or activity for the support of government
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sagan or Sandburg Crossword Clue
- Bug in a hive Crossword Clue
- Begin to blush Crossword Clue
- Happens again Crossword Clue
- Beef or pork Crossword Clue
- Careless mistake Crossword Clue
- Partner of crafts NYT Crossword Clue
- Stick in one’s __ (be irritating) Crossword Clue
- Technical school: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Food items in a pantry Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.