We have the answer for Agnus ___ (“Lamb of God” invocation) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Agnus ___ (“Lamb of God” invocation) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Agnus ___ (“Lamb of God” invocation). This clue last appeared October 15, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Agnus ___ (“Lamb of God” invocation) crossword clue should be:
- DEI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INVOCATION (noun)
- a prayer asking God’s help as part of a religious service
- calling up a spirit or devil
- LAMB (noun)
- a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- LAMB (verb)
- give birth to a lamb
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Indian honorific Crossword Clue
- Odie’s doctor Crossword Clue
- Shoe part Crossword Clue
- “Seven Nation ___,” song by The White Stripes Crossword Clue
- Newton’s fruit Crossword Clue
- Apply, as pressure Crossword Clue
- Genetic material letters Crossword Clue
- The ___ Wall of China Crossword Clue
- “No ___!” (not possible) Crossword Clue
- Nine-digit ID Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.