We have the answer for Spanish greeting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Spanish greeting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Spanish greeting. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Spanish greeting crossword clue should be:
- HOLA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GREETING (noun)
- (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting)
- SPANISH (noun)
- the people of Spain
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Science subject, for short Crossword Clue
- Monumental Crossword Clue
- Solitary Crossword Clue
- ‘Yes, ___!’ (phrase often heard in FX’s ‘The Bear’) Crossword Clue
- Used to be Crossword Clue
- Emerge, as issues Crossword Clue
- Epic story Crossword Clue
- Shed tears Crossword Clue
- Conclude Crossword Clue
- Static on the radio, for example Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.