We have the answer for Allocation word crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Allocation word Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Allocation word. This clue last appeared October 14, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Allocation word crossword clue should be:
- PER (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword October 14 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALLOCATION (noun)
- (computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions
- a share set aside for a specific purpose
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- She sang “Softly and Tenderly” with Trisha and Kelly Crossword Clue
- Quattrocento painter Lippi Crossword Clue
- Diagnostic test Crossword Clue
- Brownies bunch Crossword Clue
- “When ___ You” (1977 #1 hit by Leo Sayer) Crossword Clue
- Wrongful act Crossword Clue
- Ruffle Crossword Clue
- Makes a third draft, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Lighthouse view Crossword Clue
- Toy rings once given as promotional prizes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.