We have the answer for Alphabet that gave us the word “alphabet” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Alphabet that gave us the word “alphabet” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Alphabet that gave us the word “alphabet”. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Alphabet that gave us the word “alphabet” crossword clue should be:
- GREEK (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALPHABET (noun)
- the elementary stages of any subject (usually plural)
- a character set that includes letters and is used to write a language
- GREEK (noun)
- the Hellenic branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- a native or inhabitant of Greece
- GREEK (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Greece or the Greeks or the Greek language
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Ancient Roman garments Crossword Clue
- Part of FYI or FWIW NYT Crossword Clue
- It’s way over your head NYT Crossword Clue
- Inept principal on “Abbott Elementary” NYT Crossword Clue
- In flames, poetically NYT Crossword Clue
- Disney princess with red hair NYT Crossword Clue
- I, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Where many dogs like to be rubbed NYT Crossword Clue
- Soviet spy agcy. NYT Crossword Clue
- Snapshot Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.