We have the answer for America’s Uncle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
America’s Uncle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for America’s Uncle. This clue last appeared February 13, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the America’s Uncle crossword clue should be:
- SAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMERICA (noun)
- North American republic containing 50 states – 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- North America and South America and Central America
- SAM (noun)
- a guided missile fired from land or shipboard against an airborne target
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- One-named supermodel Crossword Clue
- Fly like a hawk Crossword Clue
- “Game of Thrones” actress Crossword Clue
- Conditions Crossword Clue
- Avril follower Crossword Clue
- Fraction Crossword Clue
- — avis Crossword Clue
- Grand — (four-run homer) Crossword Clue
- Prefix with gender Crossword Clue
- Teen fave Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.