We have the answer for Clevelands state crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Clevelands state Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Quidditch player’s need Crossword Clue
- Small gift ‘of appreciation’ Crossword Clue
- Midday snoozes Crossword Clue
- Strikes lightly, as a window Crossword Clue
- Speak indistinctly Crossword Clue
- Farmland measures Crossword Clue
- Apple cofounder Jobs Crossword Clue
- Response to ‘Look over there!’ Crossword Clue
- Reside Crossword Clue
- Office workstation Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STATE (verb)
- indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- put before
- STATE (noun)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
- OHIO (noun)
- a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- a river that is formed in western Pennsylvania and flows westward to become a tributary of the Mississippi River
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.