We have the answer for Analysis of an ore crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Analysis of an ore Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Beginning for a URL Crossword Clue
- Hostel director Roth Crossword Clue
- Hyperlink phrase Crossword Clue
- “A long time ___ in a galaxy…” Crossword Clue
- Is stricken with Crossword Clue
- With 55-Down puts in reserve Crossword Clue
- Philosopher taught by Socrates Crossword Clue
- Hair piece? NYT Crossword Clue
- On Instagram the angler spends hours watching ___ Crossword Clue
- Like big siblings Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANALYSIS (noun)
- a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud
- the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
- ASSAY (noun)
- an appraisal of the state of affairs
- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- ASSAY (verb)
- make an effort or attempt
- analyze (chemical substances)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.