We have the answer for Ancient African artifact crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ancient African artifact Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ancient African artifact. This clue last appeared August 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ancient African artifact crossword clue should be:
- SCARAB (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFRICAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Africa
- ARTIFACT (noun)
- a man-made object taken as a whole
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Product collected from caves Crossword Clue
- 8 Down entertainment Crossword Clue
- Above what is orally correct Crossword Clue
- Main thing Crossword Clue
- Buggy places Crossword Clue
- Pearl producer Crossword Clue
- Ending like -acity Crossword Clue
- Calculating Crossword Clue
- Employers of protection athletes Crossword Clue
- Direct connection Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.