We have the answer for Author Calvino crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Author Calvino Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Author Calvino. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Author Calvino crossword clue should be:
- ITALO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CALVINO (noun)
- Italian writer of novels and short stories (born in Cuba) (1923-1987)
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Treadless, as tires NYT Crossword Clue
- “Stayin’ ___” (Bee Gees song often used in CPR training) NYT Crossword Clue
- Adornment on a fez NYT Crossword Clue
- Many a “Star Trek” officer: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Spending time away from parents for the summer, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Knights of the Round ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Gave the once-over Crossword Clue
- When doubled, a brightly colored fish NYT Crossword Clue
- “Clunk!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Longtime friend NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.