We have the answer for Ancient civilization in South America crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Ancient civilization in South America crossword clue answer below.
Ancient civilization in South America Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 9, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Release something, such as light or sound Crossword Clue
- Arranged in layers or levels Crossword Clue
- Slope with a sideways incline Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for the state of Alabama Crossword Clue
- Ornamental shrub or flowering plant Crossword Clue
- Former heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Crossword Clue
- Flightless bird native to New Zealand Crossword Clue
- Muslim ruler or leader Crossword Clue
- Rear of something Crossword Clue
- Japanese currency unit. Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CIVILIZATION (noun)
- a particular society at a particular time and place
- a society in an advanced state of social development (e.g., with complex legal and political and religious organizations)
- ANCIENT (noun)
- a very old person
- a person who lived in ancient times
- ANCIENT (adjective)
- belonging to times long past especially of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire
- very old
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.