Roblox Anime Adventures has released their first major update on July 15th, 2022! In this patch, you will find the new Marine’s Ford world, new units, an increased level cap, event quests, increased infinite rewards, and a whole lot more added to the game. There’s also bug fixes, balance changes, and improvements that should even out some of the gameplay!
As far as we know, the new units are WhiteBeard, Shanks, Future Gohan, BlackBeard, Kizaru, Lelouch (Secret), and Ace (Secret). Be sure to check out our Anime Adventures All Units and Anime Adventures Tier List posts.
If you’re in need of some free stuff you can head to our Anime Adventures Codes page! Here’s a look at the patch notes that were released via the official Discord:
- New World: Marine’s Ford!
- ?? brand new units
- Unit level cap -> 60
- New Event Quests
- Increased infinite rewards, made rounds last shorter
- Leaderboard reset due to infinite changes, exclusive leaderboard units added
- Majority of server crashes fixed, server lag greatly reduced
- Autosave added to Time Machine and Neo-Tokyo
- Greatly increased daily infinite gem rewards per world
- Greatly increased challenge gem rewards
- Increased repeat story/challenge gem rewards
- Fixed overlapping units when 2+ people place at same time
- Added number keybinds to select units
- Luck boosts no longer countdown when you are in a game
- Limited time secret units added
- New mythic trait added, buffed mythic traits
- Reduced evolve requirements for shiny mythic units
- More bug fixes + balance changes + improvements
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Anime Adventures page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.