In Roblox Anime Adventure Update 12, players will find themselves in Hero City, a world that has been taken over by Shigaruko and his villainous crew, along with an army of Nomo. Despite the dire situation, hope remains as existing heroes receive powerful upgrades and new heroes emerge. Players must gather the remaining heroes and work together to overthrow the villains.
The update brings a plethora of new features, including unique units for players to collect, upgrade, and evolve, making their teams more formidable. A new leaderboard rewards system is introduced, incentivizing players to compete for the top spots. The Infinity Castle season offers fresh challenges and exclusive season rewards for players to earn.
Story mode completion rewards have been buffed, providing players with better incentives for completing in-game missions. Daily raid attempts are now limitless, allowing players to try as many times as needed without any penalties. The trade level requirement has been reduced to 40, making trading more accessible to players. Moreover, trading any gift removes all trade tax (excluding gem gifts), and the maximum number of units or items in a trade has been increased from 6 to 9.
In terms of gameplay improvements, falling off the map will no longer result in instant death most of the time. The update also introduces new event quests for players to tackle, along with new enemy types and mechanics that add variety to the game. Balance changes and bug fixes have been implemented to enhance the overall gaming experience. Players can look forward to even more exciting content in the near future.
If you’re in need of some free stuff you can head to our Anime Adventures Codes page! Here’s a look at the patch notes that were released via the official Discord:
- Hero City has been overrun by Shigaruko and his crew of villains, along with an army of Nomo! But hope still remains, as some heroes have gained powerful upgrades, and new heroes have emerged! Reunite the remaining heroes and rally together to put an end to their tyranny!
- New World: Hero City!
- Brand new unique units to collect, upgrade, and evolve!
- New Leaderboard rewards!
- New Infinity Castle season and season rewards!
- Buffed some Story mode completion rewards!
- Daily Raid attempts no longer count if you lose! Try as many times as you need!
- Trade Level requirement reduced to 40!
- Trading any gift removes all trade tax for you! (Gem gifts do not count.)
- Maximum amount of units/items in a trade increased from 6 to 9!
- Falling off the map will no longer kill you most of the time!
- New Event Quests!
- New enemy types and mechanics!
- Balance changes + bug fixes!
- And much more coming very soon…
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Anime Adventures page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.