Roblox Anime Adventures has released Update 9 on January 13th, 2023! In this patch, you will find some new units to collect, world to explore, trading, and a lot more. There’s also bug fixes, balance changes, and improvements that should even out some of the gameplay!
If you’re in need of some free stuff you can head to our Anime Adventures Codes page! Here’s a look at the patch notes that were released via the official Discord:
– The Gun Devil has re-emerged, causing the power of devils in Devil City to soar! Take on contracts from Makimo and collect the Gun Devil’s bullets to help protect the city! Along your missions, you may be lucky enough to encounter powerful allies who will join you in battle, or just trade in bullets to collect them instead!
– New World: Devil City!
– Brand new unique units to collect, upgrade, and evolve!
– New Feature: Emotes!
– Press X to emote! Gather Trophies by completing milestones and collecting titles! Spend trophies to buy flashy emotes!
– More emotes and use for trophies coming soon!
– New Feature: Titles!
– Collect titles to show off your in game achievements! Titles appear above your character and in chats!
– More units have become tradable!
– New Event Quests!
– New enemy types and mechanics!
– Balance changes + bug fixes!
– And much more coming very soon… 😳!
– Ging has been removed from the banner
– Karakora Town: The Fire dungeon rotated out
– Ging, Yamomoto, Shingo, and Getan are now tradable
– Adjusted base HP (now scales with level difficulty)
– Sakuro now heals/adds 3-5% of your base HP every wave
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Anime Adventures page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.