Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Annual bodybuilding competition won 10 times by Iris Kyle crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Annual bodybuilding competition won 10 times by Iris Kyle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Annual bodybuilding competition won 10 times by Iris Kyle. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Annual bodybuilding competition won 10 times by Iris Kyle crossword clue should be:
- MSOLYMPIA (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANNUAL (noun)
- a reference book that is published regularly once every year.
- (botany) a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year.
- ANNUAL (adjective)
- occurring or payable every year.
- completing its life cycle within a year.
- BODYBUILDING (noun)
- exercise that builds muscles through tension.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Performer whose face is rarely seen Crossword Clue
- Twosome Crossword Clue
- Rocking toy, to a tot Crossword Clue
- Green giant, maybe Crossword Clue
- Purchase for a creative kid Crossword Clue
- Wriggly Crossword Clue
- Slangy turndown Crossword Clue
- Cheesy snack pockets Crossword Clue
- Cruise stop, often Crossword Clue
- “Brave New World” drug Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.