We have the answer for Antique bronze? crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Antique bronze? crossword clue answer below.
Antique bronze? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Relative of -babble Crossword Clue
- Personal-style phases Crossword Clue
- Piece of political satire, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Stalling sounds Crossword Clue
- Some are described as chestnut Crossword Clue
- Spread open Crossword Clue
- Lit’s counterpart, in A.P. English courses Crossword Clue
- Worked out Crossword Clue
- Four of diamonds? Crossword Clue
- “Star Trek: Discovery” character ___ Tal Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANTIQUE (verb)
- give an antique appearance to
- shop for antiques
- ANTIQUE (adjective)
- out of fashion
- belonging to or lasting from times long ago
- ANTIQUE (noun)
- an elderly man
- any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
- BRONZE (adjective)
- of the color of bronze
- made from or consisting of bronze
- BRONZE (verb)
- get a tan, from wind or sun
- give the color and appearance of bronze to something
- BRONZE (noun)
- an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin
- a sculpture made of bronze
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Antique bronze? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.