We have the answer for Approval crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Approval Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Sleazeballs, and a phonetic hint to 16-, 27- and 43-Across Crossword Clue
- Early auto Crossword Clue
- Ambulance wailer Crossword Clue
- Sign before Virgo Crossword Clue
- Segment on 64-Across Crossword Clue
- Queasy feeling Crossword Clue
- Snooty Attitude Crossword Clue
- Letter before upsilon Crossword Clue
- Craft fair? Crossword Clue
- Impertinent Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPROVAL (noun)
- the formal act of approving
- acceptance as satisfactory
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.