We have the answer for Approximate takeoff hours: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Approximate takeoff hours: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Approximate takeoff hours: Abbr.. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Approximate takeoff hours: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- ETDS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPROXIMATE (verb)
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- be close or similar
- APPROXIMATE (adjective)
- located close together
- very close in resemblance
- HOURS (noun)
- an indefinite period of time
- a period of time assigned for work
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- A third of three Crossword Clue
- Nut that sounds like a sneeze Crossword Clue
- More skillful Crossword Clue
- Very thin remote battery Crossword Clue
- Auto racer __ Earnhardt Jr. Crossword Clue
- Accomplished Crossword Clue
- Person with bills to pay Crossword Clue
- Sgts.’ subordinates Crossword Clue
- Withdraw gradually Crossword Clue
- Breakfast pastry Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.