We have the answer for Chutzpah crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chutzpah Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chutzpah. This clue last appeared March 7, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chutzpah crossword clue should be:
- GALL (4 letters)
- SASS (4 letters)
- MOXIE (5 letters)
- NERVE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword March 7 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHUTZPAH (noun)
- (Yiddish) unbelievable gall; insolence; audacity
- GALL (noun)
- a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
- an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- GALL (verb)
- irritate or vex
- become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Top-tier Crossword Clue
- Kangaroo Island birds Crossword Clue
- Like baggy pants Crossword Clue
- Scottish hats Crossword Clue
- Take a shine to Crossword Clue
- Chaotic yet appealing person Crossword Clue
- Decides Crossword Clue
- Curved shape Crossword Clue
- Blonde shade Crossword Clue
- P-like Greek letter Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.