We have the answer for Approximately 2.2 lbs. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Approximately 2.2 lbs. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Approximately 2.2 lbs.. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Approximately 2.2 lbs. crossword clue should be:
- KILO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPROXIMATELY (adverb)
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- KILO (noun)
- one thousand grams; the basic unit of mass adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Completely become Crossword Clue
- First line on a form often NYT Crossword Clue
- Purify in a way Crossword Clue
- Ugly ducklings true self Crossword Clue
- Lickety-split NYT Crossword Clue
- Ruckus NYT Crossword Clue
- Better Call Saul network NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of false modesty Crossword Clue
- Break the tape Crossword Clue
- Weetzie Bat series writer Francesca __ Block Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.