We have the answer for Apt shoe for a bread maker? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Apt shoe for a bread maker? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Apt shoe for a bread maker?. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Apt shoe for a bread maker? crossword clue should be:
- LOAFER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOAFER (noun)
- person who does no work
- a low leather step-in shoe; the top resembles a moccasin but it has a broad flat heel
- MAKER (noun)
- a business engaged in manufacturing some product
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Word after lo or chow NYT Crossword Clue
- Tang, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Blarney Stone locale NYT Crossword Clue
- Fix because of flatness, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Latte art medium Crossword Clue
- Muppet who speaks in a falsetto NYT Crossword Clue
- Rich with vegetation Crossword Clue
- Listen to Crossword Clue
- Bad smell Crossword Clue
- Wanted for nothing NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.