We have the answer for Fido’s foot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fido’s foot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fido’s foot. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fido’s foot crossword clue should be:
- PAW (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOOT (noun)
- lowest support of a structure
- (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- FOOT (verb)
- pay for something
- add a column of numbers
- PAW (noun)
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- a clawed foot of an animal especially a quadruped
- PAW (verb)
- scrape with the paws
- touch clumsily
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Leaves in a hurry Crossword Clue
- ___ mater NYT Crossword Clue
- Fotografía, por ejemplo NYT Crossword Clue
- Par ___ (by airmail, in French) NYT Crossword Clue
- Symbol of poison on a warning label NYT Crossword Clue
- Quickly form a friendship (with) NYT Crossword Clue
- Blarney Stone locale NYT Crossword Clue
- Distort, as facts Crossword Clue
- Bad smell Crossword Clue
- Daddy, in Spanish NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.