Roblox Arcane Odyssey is an open world action-MMORPG game that will be releasing for the platform. In this experience, you will be embarking on an epic journey through the War Seas, taking part in the conflicts of kingdoms and organizations striving for power. Many will die, but only the strong survive in this harsh, magic-polluted world. From outcast to living legend, will people grow to fear your name, or worship it? If you want to know what the controls are in Arcane Odyssey, we’ll tell you what you need to know in this guide.
Arcane Odyssey Controls List
If you open the Settings (N key), you can change the dodging method to the Shift key. You will then dodge in the direction you are running when you hit Shift. If you hold Shift without moving, you will recharge your Energy.
To open your Hotbar/Backpack, you need to press the ` or ~ (Tilde) key that is to the left of the 1 key and above TAB (if you’re on a 60% keyboard, try Fn+Shift Key + Esc – you might need to check the manufacturer settings on your keyboard). Once you press that key, your backpack will open and you can drag items from your hotbar to the backpack. You can also move your items around to different slots.
- W/A/S/D – Movement Keys
- Double Tap a Movement Key (W/A/S/D) – Dash in that direction (Uses Stamina)
- Left-Click (M1) – Attack (When weapon or hands are equipped)
- 0 – 9 – Select Item, Abilities, or Weapon in toolbar
- Z, X, C, V, F, R, E, Q – Spells with Magic Equipped
- Shift – Charge Energy / Dash (If changed in Settings)
- Tab – Open Inventory
- ` or ~ (Left of the 1 on your Keyboard) – Open Backpack/Hotbar
- Climb – Double tap Spacebar to cling to a wall/ship (Uses Stamina)
- Ctrl – Toggle Run
- G – Block/Guard
- T – Launch into the Air (Uses Stamina)
- ALT – Shift Lock (HAS TO BE ENABLED IN ROBLOX SETTINGS)
- N – Open Menu
- M – Open Map
- L – Open Message Inbox
- K – Open Quests menu
- J – Open Character Information
- B – Emote Menu
- P – Cinematic Camera
- Camera Zoom In – I
- Camera Zoom Out – O
- Chat – /
If you are having trouble with Shift Lock in the game, you will need to enable it in the Settings. Hit Escape on your keyboard or hit the Roblox logo button at the top left of your screen. Select the Settings option and make sure “Shift Lock Switch” is toggled to ON. Once you have this enabled, hit the Left-Alt key on your keyboard to enable Shift Lock.
That’s everything you need to know about the controls in the game! You can find more great guides in the Arcane Odyssey section of our website.