We have the answer for Around hostelry, suppose this may get drunk crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Around hostelry, suppose this may get drunk crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Around hostelry, suppose this may get drunk Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Maybe Holly’s husband stuck behind large vehicle Crossword Clue
- Sewage initially disappearing after a flush Crossword Clue
- In Minsk etc., so-so tours a problem for traveller Crossword Clue
- Little growth in Shanghai as no business is on the up Crossword Clue
- Corrupt Raja in middle India gets the lingo there? Crossword Clue
- Students getting job after good result of degree in letters (5-5,4) Crossword Clue
- My hotel in Med resort in coastal route Crossword Clue
- Not a single firm invested in huge capital returns in the Halifax region Crossword Clue
- ABC is primarily suitable, perhaps, for these? Crossword Clue
- Two lots of Greek letters containing a rhetorical device Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOSTELRY (noun)
- a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- SUPPOSE (verb)
- express a supposition
- take for granted or as a given; suppose beforehand
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Around hostelry, suppose this may get drunk crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.