We have the answer for Arresting figure? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Arresting figure? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Arresting figure?. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Arresting figure? crossword clue should be:
- COP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ARRESTING (adjective)
- commanding attention
- FIGURE (noun)
- one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- FIGURE (verb)
- judge to be probable
- be or play a part of or in
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Fled Crossword Clue
- Former White House press secretary Psaki Crossword Clue
- Type of geometry Crossword Clue
- Snowboarder White Crossword Clue
- Conditional programming statement Crossword Clue
- Twitter titter Crossword Clue
- Spanish a Crossword Clue
- Methodology (abbr) Crossword Clue
- Very small bit Crossword Clue
- Anticipated a tongue depressor perhaps Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.