We have the answer for Athlete's contract negotiator crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Athlete's contract negotiator crossword clue answer below.
Athlete’s contract negotiator Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Covered with asphalt Crossword Clue
- In the lead in a race Crossword Clue
- Beverage served on tap Crossword Clue
- Saw off, as a tree branch Crossword Clue
- Cause of a virus Crossword Clue
- Limericks and sonnets Crossword Clue
- Loud appliance used on carpets Crossword Clue
- ‘My concern is that . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Currency of France Crossword Clue
- Loud machine for crushing espresso beans Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEGOTIATOR (noun)
- someone who negotiates (confers with others in order to reach a settlement)
- CONTRACT (verb)
- become smaller or draw together
- enter into a contractual arrangement
- CONTRACT (noun)
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.